My love-hate affair with working out is pretty well documented, and right now, I’m in a “hate but must do” phase. I’ve been trying to get back to it in baby steps. Music is a must for me when trying to work up a sweat, so I spent some time over the weekend cultivating a new workout playlist. I have my old go-tos, of course, but I’m always looking for new music that gets my heart pumping – and from the search results I see on the ol’ web page stats, it seems like a lot of other folks are, too.
So, internet friends, I ask the question once more: “What’s on your workout playlist?”
Some folks like hard, guitar-driven music while they work out, others like something with a good beat. Rap, rock, pop, dance – I’m a little all-over the place. Here’s what I’ve got so far on my latest workout playlist.
- “M.O.T.R. (Middle of the Road),” Bronze Radio Return – iTunes | Amazon
- “Long Time Coming,” Saints of Valory – iTunes | Amazon
- “Crowd Surfing,” Paper Tongues – iTunes | Amazon
- “Loyal Blood,” Night Riots – iTunes | Amazon
- “Heart Out,” The 1975 – iTunes | Amazon
- “Icarus,” Bastille – iTunes | Amazon
- “Firecracker,” Michael Bernard Fitzgerald – iTunes | Amazon
- “Hit the Dark,” Air Dubai – iTunes | Amazon
- “Blue Tone, Black Heart,” Bonjah – iTunes | Amazon
- “Piggy in the Middle,” Leogun – iTunes | Amazon